Monday, April 25, 2011

Dear Lady in the Express Lane at Little Scotts:

Seriously?! Seriously. You decide to get into the 15 items or less lane at the grocery store during rush hour (4-6pm) and conduct 3 separate transactions--TWO of which are WIC transactions?!  Ok. Here's the thing, I have nothing against WIC. I think it's great and it fed me as a kid. But it's a paperwork mess. I would be less likely to KILL YOU WITH MY FIERY EYES if you'd at least have looked back at the rest of us in line with our fewer than 15 SINGLE EFFING TRANSACTIONS and given an obligatory "sorry" or smile begging forgiveness. Instead you stand there, texting, and being smug. You're lucky you paid for your THIRD EFFING TRANSACTION with cash or I'd have combusted your head.  See you next Tuesday. *smooches* Jenn PS-SUCK IT. SUCK IT. SUCK IT. (Once for each transaction).

No comments:

Post a Comment